- Receiving project information from the investor.
- Researching and analysing information to estimate bids.
- Completing the tender invitation document.
- Organising tenders and receiving bids from partner contractors.
- Make a list of contractors.
- Analyse, evaluate, and compare data between contractors on price, construction time, materials and especially the reputation of the contractor.
- Follow up with the signed bidding documents, and ensure the stakeholders complete the work on schedule.
- Contact the contractor to get the final quote for the implemented projects.
- Graduated from University with a major in economics, business administration or other construction-related majors such as construction management, electromechanical engineering, and construction economics.
- Understand information related to bidding methods and procedures; regulations of the State in organising bidding and implementing projects; the steps of bid evaluation; acceptance, and handover of the project,…
- At least two years of experience in bidding, preferably in the oil and gas industry.
- Skilled in negotiation, problem-solving, independent working, analysis, and decision making.
- Proficient in English with four skills and office software.
- Attractive salary
- Fully enjoy social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance, public holidays, and leave according to the provisions of the Company and current law.
- Year-end bonus, all holidays in the year based on seniority.
- Working allowances, fuel allowances, uniforms, etc., monthly, annually.
- Additional insurance: Bao Viet Health Insurance when working for more than one year.
- Other treatment regimens: Annual travel, birthday, filial piety, joy… according to the Company’s regulations.
- Salary increases according to ability.
- Dynamic, friendly, open, and professional working environment.
4. WORKING TIME AND LOCATION
- Working time: 8:00′ – 17:30′ (Lunch break from 12:00′ – 13:30′) from Monday to Saturday morning every week.
- Working location: 15A Khang Linh Urban Area, 2/9 Street, Ward 10, Vung Tau City, Ba Ria – Vung Tau Province.
- Please send your CV to email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or Apply here.
- CV title: POSITION – FULL NAME – PHONE NUMBER
- Preference will be given to candidates who can start working immediately.