- Coordinating company personnel and finding and coordinating outsourced personnel to serve the project to ensure no overlap or shortage of personnel.
- Timely, complete and accurate material coordination for projects.
- The proposed monthly payment for the project.
- Drafting, signing and archiving contracts and project-related documents.
- In charge of the interface with customers, ensuring stakeholders’ views are aggregated and unified most effectively.
- Maintain and monitor project plan, schedule, work hours, budget and spending.
- Prepare required presentation materials for meetings.
- Provide administrative support when necessary.
- Develop project strategy.
- Ensure projects follow the framework, and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Evaluate project risks and problems and provide solutions.
- Create a project management schedule for completing each goal.
- Perform various project tasks as required.
- University degree or higher in mechanical engineering, law, construction or related fields.
- Have at least two years of experience in project coordination
- Skilled in negotiation, problem-solving and independent working.
- Proficient in computer and office software.
- Good language skills (English is preferred), fluency is an advantage.
- Attractive salary
- Fully enjoy social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance, public holidays, and leave according to the provisions of the Company and current law.
- Year-end bonus, all holidays in the year based on seniority.
- Working allowances, fuel allowances, uniforms, etc., monthly, annually.
- Additional insurance: Bao Viet Health Insurance when working for more than one year.
- Other treatment regimens: Annual travel, birthday, filial piety, joy… according to the Company’s regulations.
- Salary increases according to ability.
- Dynamic, friendly, open, and professional working environment.
4. WORKING TIME AND LOCATION
- Working time: 8:00′ – 17:30′ (Lunch break from 12:00′ – 13:30′) from Monday to Saturday morning every week.
- Working location: 15A Khang Linh Urban Area, 2/9 Street, Ward 10, Vung Tau City, Ba Ria – Vung Tau Province.
- Please send your CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or Apply here.
- CV title: POSITION – FULL NAME – PHONE NUMBER
- Preference will be given to candidates who can start working immediately.