- Design, construction, and installation of mechanical products
- Directly participate in disassembling materials and designing and analysing drawings of products and machines according to customer requirements.
- Monitor the machining process to perfect and correct errors, and complete the product as designed.
- Installing, operating, monitoring, and managing equipment operations for customers.
- Perform inspection and maintenance work for machines and equipment of factories and construction sites.
- Provide solutions to improve machinery and equipment: Actively research and offer options to enhance the operation of machines and equipment to improve production efficiency.
- In addition, mechanical engineers will actively give suggestions and ideas to improve and overcome problems of machines and technology. Conduct reports and other tasks as assigned by superiors.
- Gender: Male
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or a related discipline
- Understanding mechanical knowledge and the ability to impart information and knowledge to others.
- More than three years of experience in mechanical engineering.
- Fluently use Microsoft office and English equivalent to Toeic 550 or higher.
- Knowledge of using AutoCAD and other software such as SolidWorks, Tekla Structures,…
- Attractive salary
- Fully enjoy social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance, public holidays, and leave according to the provisions of the Company and current law.
- Year-end bonus, all holidays in the year based on seniority.
- Working allowances, fuel allowances, uniforms, etc., monthly, annually.
- Additional insurance: Bao Viet Health Insurance when working for more than one year.
- Other treatment regimens: Annual travel, birthday, filial piety, joy… according to the Company’s regulations.
- Salary increases according to ability.
- Dynamic, friendly, open, and professional working environment.
4. WORKING TIME AND LOCATION
- Working time: 8:00′ – 17:30′ (Lunch break from 12:00′ – 13:30′) from Monday to Saturday morning every week.
- Working location: 15A Khang Linh Urban Area, 2/9 Street, Ward 10, Vung Tau City, Ba Ria – Vung Tau Province.
- Please send your CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or Apply here.
- CV title: POSITION – FULL NAME – PHONE NUMBER
- Preference will be given to candidates who can start working immediately.