- Classification of vouchers, arising business terms.
- Check data reconciliation between detailed and aggregated data.
- Check that the ending balance is reasonable and matches the detailed reports.
- Monitor the increase and decrease of assets at the Company. Accounting, monitoring, allocation, depreciation of fixed assets at the Company, planning periodic asset inventory, the growth and decline of support of the whole Company.
- Collect and store accounting vouchers from accountants.
- Keep track of accounting data.
- Prepare financial statements monthly, quarterly, and 6-monthly tax reports on time.
- Check accounts receivable and payable.
- Check to end stock.
- Aggregate costs for the Project.
- Summarise daily, weekly, and monthly payment needs from accountants.
- Qualification: University graduate or above.
- Experience: from 5 years of experience in a similar position, preference will be given to candidates with experience in commercial accounting and services related to the oil and gas sector.
- Honesty, diligence, hard work, agility, and high responsibility for work.
- Has basic English.
- Fluency in information technology office.
- Experienced in import and export accounting.
- Proficient in using Misa software.
- Attractive salary
- Fully enjoy social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance, public holidays, and leave according to the provisions of the Company and current law.
- Year-end bonus, all holidays in the year based on seniority.
- Working allowances, fuel allowances, uniforms, etc., monthly, annually.
- Additional insurance: Bao Viet Health Insurance when working for more than one year.
- Other treatment regimens: Annual travel, birthday, filial piety, joy… according to the Company’s regulations.
- Salary increases according to ability.
- Dynamic, friendly, open, and professional working environment.
4. WORKING TIME AND LOCATION
- Working time: 8:00′ – 17:30′ (Lunch break from 12:00′ – 13:30′) from Monday to Saturday morning every week.
- Working location: 15A Khang Linh Urban Area, 2/9 Street, Ward 10, Vung Tau City, Ba Ria – Vung Tau Province.
- Please send your CV to email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or Apply here.
- CV title: POSITION – FULL NAME – PHONE NUMBER
- Preference will be given to candidates who can start working immediately.