- Design, implement drawings and supervise construction activities of electrical systems.
- Supervise and guide repair and maintenance work according to technical specifications.
- Separation of the volume of materials.
- Monitor the use and maintenance of electrical parts range equipment.
- Prepare and sign acceptance documents.
- Support tally, delivery of goods, electrical equipment.
- Coordinate with other departments on technical issues, technical drawings, specifications, types of goods and machines.
- Report to the Board of Directors when there are problems at work. Ensure work is managed on time and schedule
- Other jobs under the direction of the Director of the Company, directly from the Deputy Director or the Head of the Department, the direct manager.
- Gender: Male
- Qualification: Graduated from College, University majoring in industrial electricity, electrical automation, … and related majors.
- Understanding electrical systems, knowing how to read schematic drawings, learning and troubleshooting
- Experience: 2 years of experience in industrial electricity, electrical automation
- Fluently use Microsoft office and English equivalent to Toeic 550 or higher.
- Knowledge of using AutoCAD and other software such as SolidWorks, Tekla Structures,…
- Attractive salary
- Fully enjoy social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance, public holidays, and leave according to the provisions of the Company and current law.
- Year-end bonus, all holidays in the year based on seniority.
- Working allowances, fuel allowances, uniforms, etc., monthly, annually.
- Additional insurance: Bao Viet Health Insurance when working for more than one year.
- Other treatment regimens: Annual travel, birthday, filial piety, joy… according to the Company’s regulations.
- Salary increases according to ability.
- Dynamic, friendly, open, and professional working environment.
4. WORKING TIME AND LOCATION
- Working time: 8:00′ – 17:30′ (Lunch break from 12:00′ – 13:30′) from Monday to Saturday morning every week.
- Working location: 15A Khang Linh Urban Area, 2/9 Street, Ward 10, Vung Tau City, Ba Ria – Vung Tau Province.
- Please send your CV to email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or Apply here.
- CV title: POSITION – FULL NAME – PHONE NUMBER
- Preference will be given to candidates who can start working immediately.