- Working with logistics company to check price, schedule of overseas transportation.
- Booking vessel for international transportation.
- Planning and following the transportation until the shipment arriving to the warehouse of company.
- Prepare shipping documents such as packing list, purchase order, invoice to service for the imported & exported customs clearance procedure.
- Using VNACCS, ECUSTOOLS and proceed for the customs clearance of shipments.
- Checking HS code and canculate imported tax before the shipment arrived.
- Graduated from University or higher, majoring in logistics, foreign trade, business administration, import-export or related fields.
- At least 2-3 years experiences working in logistics department of commercial Company.
- Knowing import and export, experience in contract with foreign partners.
- Skilled in negotiation, problem-solving and independent working.
- Proficient in computer and office software.
- Good language skills (English is preferred), fluency is an advantage.
- Attractive salary
- Fully enjoy social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance, public holidays, and leave according to the provisions of the Company and current law.
- Year-end bonus, all holidays in the year based on seniority.
- Working allowances, fuel allowances, uniforms, etc., monthly, annually.
- Additional insurance: Bao Viet Health Insurance when working for more than one year.
- Other treatment regimens: Annual travel, birthday, filial piety, joy… according to the Company’s regulations.
- Salary increases according to ability.
- Dynamic, friendly, open, and professional working environment.
IV. WORKING TIME AND LOCATION
- Working time: 8:00′ – 17:30′ (Lunch break from 12:00′ – 13:30′) from Monday to Saturday morning every week.
- Working location: 15A Khang Linh Urban Area, 2/9 Street, Ward 10, Vung Tau City, Ba Ria – Vung Tau Province.
- Please send your CV to email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CV title: LOGISTIC EXECUTIVE – FULL NAME – PHONE NUMBER.
- Preference will be given to candidates who can start working immediately.